Searching, Adding items, and Submitting Carts for Price Quotes
At Corporate Recognition we have been making some exciting changes to our website.
We have also been putting together some useful "walk-throughs" to help you navigate our website.
On this page we will go step by step through:
- Searching for Items
- Adding Items to your Cart
- Submitting Carts for Price Quotes
If you'd like an overview of our site Click Here to reach our 'Help' page Otherwise, let's begin!
To access our search screen just click on the Search tab on the Side Navigation bar as shown above. The Side Navigation bar is available on all pages on the Corporate Recognition site so it is easy to access the Search screen at any time. We will discuss each section of the Product (P) search screen below.
- P1. You can choose to search either by Category or Theme. We have chosen to search by the category “Backpacks” for this demonstration
- P2. Next you type in Keywords to help narrow the search. We have typed in “High Sierra” to narrow our search to High Sierra Backpacks or comparable items with High Sierra in their keywords.
- P3. You can narrow your search further by typing in a Color. We have typed in “Black”
- P4. If you were searching for a specific product that you had previously searched for, or an item that you received on a presentation from us, you could input it here. We are going to leave this section blank since we are browsing items; not looking up a previously searched item.
- P5. If you have a specific price range, you can enter a minimum and maximum amount. You may also want to fill in the ‘Qty’ section with the quantity you are looking to order to get a more accurate search as purchasing a higher quantity may get you additional price breaks. Click the “Sort by Price” box to have your results sorted low-high in price. Note: clicking “Sort by Price” may not show you the most closely matched product at the top of your search
- P6. You may additionally choose to select the “Made in USA” or “Environmentally Friendly” boxes if either of those are a relevant consideration in you search.
- P7. Once you have chosen your search parameters, in our case “12 Black High Sierra Backpacks from $45.00 to $100.00”, you can click “Search” on the lower right. The “View Cart” tab is also located near the Search tab if you wanted to see which items you have added to your cart. We have not added any so, we are going to click Search and view our results.
After you put in your search parameters and hit the search button your, search results will pull up. We are going to look at some of the features for viewing the items results (R) in this section.
- R1. On the upper left of the search result you will see the View icon. We are currently viewing the Boxes icon which lets you see images, descriptions, and prices in a close proximity to each other.
The Lines icon next the Boxes icon will let you see each item on its own line along with a more in depth look at the item’s specifications.
You can also choose how many items per page you would like to view at a time. Choosing to view more items may result in a longer load time if you have a slow internet connection.
- R2. In the Sort section, you can choose to sort your search results by Best Match, Most Popular, Price (Low-High), or Price (High-Low)
- R3. On the right side of the screen above the search results, you can see how many items pulled up on the search. Our parameters were pretty specific so our results were more on target with what we had searched for: “12 Black High Sierra Backpacks from $45.00 to $100.00.”
We had 27 product match our parameters, and they are listed on 3 pages.
- R4. When we find the item we like, we can click on the item’s photo to get more specific information.
On the Item Details (I) screen there is a lot of great information to help you get a more detailed look at an items specifications. There are also tools so you can share item with someone else. We will take a look at this information below.
- I1. The Item # is located on the upper left of the Item Details screen. If you find an item you like and you write down this number, you can enter it in the search screen in the Our Item # field to find that specific item again.
- I2. There are tools for sharing, emailing or printing on the upper right of the item details.
- I3. The specifications are divided into the following sections: Category, Colors, Themes, Imprint, Options, Packaging and Production Time.
- I4. You can magnify the image of an item by clicking the picture.
- I5. The Quantity and standard Pricing of an item is displayed below the Item Specs
- I6. Once you have finished viewing the item, you may choose to Request Info, Request a Quote, Order, or press Back to view a different item. Due to the many different options for customization, we recommend you use the Request Quote button rather than the Order button to get the most accurate pricing and product to suit your needs. We will go over Requesting a Quote next.
When you have found an item you are interested in, click the Request Quote button to bring you to the Add Item to Cart screen. (Adding items to a cart and checking out when Requesting a Quote does not obligate you to purchase anything, and you will not be required to enter your billing information)
On the Add Item to Cart (A.) screen, please provide us with as much information as possible about customization.
- A1. You can view the Item #, Quantities, Price breaks, and Prices.
- A2. In the Product Information section you can choose the quantity, color, or product size (the backpack we have chosen only comes in one size so will leave it blank), and also the date needed. (Manufacturers production times may affect an item’s availability)
- A3. Most items have imprint size restrictions, so you may want to leave some of this section blank. You can choose imprint color(s) and attach your logo. For most artwork, we need your logo to be in a vector based format and file type. An .eps file is the preferred file type. If you do not know what an .eps file is, please check with the person who created your art or logo and they will likely have it.
- A4. You can use the notes section to give details about what you are wanting to have done. You can also use this section to ask questions about the item you have chosen.
Once you have filled in as much information as possible, click the Add To Cart button.
After you have clicked the Add To Cart button, you will be brought to the Cart Summary screen; here you will be able to view the items you have added to your cart and see a summary of all of the information we have inputted.
- CS 1.We can see out “Type” of order is a Quote, our Quantity is 12, and we can see the date we inputted for our date needed. If you find that some of the information is not accurate, you can click Modify. If you have added an item you no longer are interested, you can click Remove to eliminate it from your quote.
- Once you have verified the information and made any necessary changes, you can click Check Out to finish the Quote Request or click New Search to add additional items to your cart.
We only need a quote for this High Sierra backpack so we are going to click the Check Out button. This will now bring us to the Check Out screen.
When you get to the Check Out screen there will be fields for Your Information, Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Additional Notes. All of your personal information (including credit card information) will be submitted using industry-standard SSL encryption with a certificate provided by Verisign.
- CH 1. In the Your Information section please fill out Your Name, Company Name (if applicable) Phone and Email. Then Select an Account Executive to send your quote request directly to the member of our staff that you have been working with or select None/Unknown to send a request to be handled by any member of our staff.
- CH 2. If you are requesting a Quote or More Information, you can leave the billing section blank. If you are placing an order you can click ‘Copy from above’ to automatically pull in any information you have already entered and then you can fill in any additional information.
- CH 3. If you are requesting a Quote or More Information, you can leave the shipping section blank. If you choose to include the shipping information we will keep it on file for future orders. If you are placing an order you can click ‘Copy from above’ to automatically pull in any information you have already entered and then you can fill in any additional information.
- CH 4. Any questions or comments you would like to include can be added to the Additional Notes section.
- CH 5. You would like to receive an email conformation, please make sure the box is checked.
Once you have filled out the appropriate information and verified that it is correct, please click the “Submit Cart” button to complete your Quote or Order. This will bring up an Order Confirmation screen as shown below, and if you chose to receive an email confirmation that will also be delivered to the email you provided.
As always, if you have any questions or would like to place an order or quote over the phone or by email, our contact information is below. Thank you for reading this walk through and we look forward to working with you!
Toll Free: 1-877-499-9707
Address: 104 West Park Square Owatonna, MN 55060